Sunday, 24 April 2016

A little wander on Trondra

Happy Birthday to me! 46 years and feeling every one of them at the moment after my little adventure away last week and breezy ride the other day.

Today seems to be a day of sport with the London Marathon, Loch Ness Etape amongst other events and Jake Porter Duathalon up here. I'd planned to do the duathalon like last year, but in an unusual spell of common sense I decide not to. I'm glad I didn't the weather's not been great.

Anyway, other than a lazy day we went out to stretch our legs on the south end of Trondra near where I had my bike packing misadventure the other year...


In between the sleety hale it was a reasonable day. Cold though.



I was a bit worried I might be getting winkles of limpets for tea;thankfully not!


Some primroses added a little splash of colour on a fairly grey day...



Some nice views here and the odd place to camp...



A few cheeky ponies came to see us too...


They were full of mischief, but very cute...


And now I'm just waiting for my tea that Clare is lovingly preparing. I know it's home made lemon meringue for pudding, not so sure about the main course. Mmmmm....

If I can move later and it stays dry I might go out for a little ride or wander before dark, or I may just snooze on the sofa!


No comments:

Post a Comment