Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Northern Lights

We had a good show of northern lights the other night...


I wasn't really in the mood for going out to any new locations photos; too tired after a day of gardening. So I just drove down to Tingwall Kirk...


I saw a reporter for the Press & Journal on Facebook asking for people who were happy to to submit some photos to him for the paper, so I did. Little did I know that as well as being in the paper copy (along with lots of other photos) they went on to be shown in the ITV news and the their on-line sites. I know they were shown in Scotland, Northern Ireland and back home too as people on Facebook told me. So Mam, if you missed the 10pm ITV  news the other night, you missed seeing my photo on it, some one in Loftus saw it and told me!

Off to Papa Stour tomorrow, but I doubt I'll be as lucky as last time I was there...






No comments:

Post a Comment