Sunday, 8 November 2015

Not quite fireworks...

It seems that when there's been a solar storm lately resulting in great aurora photos from lots of places in the UK Shetland has been cloudy and when there's been no activity it's been clear and starry. Well atleast we got a show of the lights last night. Even if they weren't very active it was a lovely evening...




I maybe should have stayed out longer or gone back later, but I was suffering. Earlier in the day I'd been for a mountain bike ride off road around Quarff and Lerwick area and going too fast around a downhill corner took a tumble hurting my neck and shoulder. Ouch, it's stiff! Anyway it was a good ride out for a few hours with a friend.

Here's a quick mobile snap of The Broch of Burland down below Brindister...


Today I will be mostly groaning...

2 comments:

  1. Sending healing vibes and hope you soon feel better. One day...I will be there to see the Mirrie dancers for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers :) I hope you do get to see a good show one day :)

      Delete