Wednesday, 8 October 2014

After the storm


After the storm of the last couple of days we've had a corker of a day, so I decided to make the most of it to make notes on a walk for an article and grab a couple of photos while I was at it amongst other things.

Here's a lovely standing stone at Clivocast on Unst...


And the nearby Muness Castle...


The coast near Mu Ness is supposed to be goo for otters, but the tide was in and I didn't have time to hang about, but I did come across this lovely old whale spine along the coast...


Unst is some where I'm only ever popping in to with little time to get intimate with it (well I am usually working); I need to get up here for a weekend some time and get to know the place properly.

Chance of a good sunset tonight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment