Monday, 28 April 2014

A potter in Kergord


It would seem my walk yesterday was a bit presumptive. I'm suffering from it now. When I told the chiropractor today she said 20-30 minutes walk at a time, not 3 hours on the hills your backs not up to that yet. Still no damage done other than tired aching body and mind.

Feeling run down on Sunday after it the most I did was pop up to Kergord with Beren for him to have a play with his radio controlled rock crawler.


He got it with money from Easter and it's pretty impressive where it can go.


He also had a play on the usual ropes and logs that are about the woods...



I pottered about and took a  few photos too...


Plenty of plants were coming into bud,leaf and flower; it was lovely there.

Horse chestnut..
 

Larch...


Spruce...


Oxalis...


Bracken fronds...


We've had a few glorious days lately, but can you believe it they say we're due for snow in the next day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment