Thursday, 20 March 2014

Not so springy...

I've been laid up this week with a bad back that came on un-expectedly. No specific accident or incident; I just got a bit achy on Saturday afternoon and when I woke up on Sunday I literally couldn't move. So, I've been off work all week and feeling sorry for myself watching no end of films and trying to release my back with various exercises and poses. I can only put it down to the result of my running and running hills tightening up my posterior chain, but who knows. Thankfully it's not stopping me sleeping now and as today wore on I could move a bit more freely, but it's along way from right and still requiring plenty of time lying on the floor with my feet up.

Anyway, even though I'm not so springy, it is looking springy out there so here are a few almost in focus snaps from the (still waterlogged) garden.

Flowering currant...



Celandine...


Snowdrop going to seed...




Droopy daffodil...


We've had some crocus too, but the hens have pecked then and the mud has splattered them. Now I just need to get this back right, particularly as we're off south in a week for a fortnight's holiday in the highlands!


No comments:

Post a Comment