Monday, 12 August 2013

Wonderful sunset

I was umming and ahhing about whether to go and watch Wolverine at the pictures last night when I suddenly decided, no, I'll go up the hill instead to photograph the sunset. And I'm glad I did...


This was taken from Berry Hill above Scalloway looking west towards Reawick where the sun set. You can make out Foula near the left horizon. There was some sort of rainbow thing going on in the showers crossing the island there that I was tempted to zoom in on, but instead I had a time-lapse running of the over all sun set which  think came out pretty well. Best viewed at HD quality...


I hoped to catch the meteor showers last night, but only saw one or two, but here is a very short time lapse of the plough or Ursa Major rotating in the sky, bottom midle of the frame...

No comments:

Post a Comment