Saturday, 15 June 2013

Simmer Dim Sun...

As it was a lovely evening last night I thought I'd head along to Maa Ness to try out a little bit of timelapse photography. Not having an intervalometer yet to time the photos I did it by hand triggering a photo every 10 seconds for around an hour and made the time lapse in Lightroom 4's slideshow. All camera settings were manual (8mm, F4.6, 1/400, ISO 100), but I just medium size fine jpegs rather than RAW for this first attempt for time and memory space.

Hopefully I'll have my intervalometer for the full simmer dim next Friday, 21st, and you never know it might even be a nice evening for it! 

In the mean time here's my brief trial run...


2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful.
    I think I watched it 5 times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Was a lovely evening just a pity to have t watch my watch all the time to time the shots.When the intervalometer arrives I canhopefully get some longer and better ones :)

      Delete