Saturday, 23 March 2013

Brrrrr...

Brrrr... it's been a cold day today. So was yesterday I am quite glad I didn't make it over to Foula as I don't think my flask of chai would have kept me thawed out!

We've had a bit of a lazy day with house work, the bit we needed to sort and a quick nip into Mareel to see the display by the Shetland Radio Racers in the auditorium; super dooper fast radio controlled cars.


We did go out for a wander roundabouts though and popped into Scalloway castle for a while...


Monochrome seemed a good colour for the day...



It's been a bit of a change after the lovely sunny days and especially near the end of March, but we've got off lightly all round this winter.


Beren loves exploring the castle and it's peep holes into the outside world...


 Earl found the stairs a bit challenging...


All I can say is he should have planned his castle a bit better; it would seem he has the place pretty much to himself- while we're at work???


In the morning I'm planning to go for a sail on Märta with my friend out the south mouth and after that who knows where other than back in the south mouth with the returning tide. Best wrap up very warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment