Tuesday, 6 November 2012

5th of November...

As I headed up north on Monday through the showers I came to Eela Water in a quiet spell to get a great view of Ronas Hill across the water...


I also got another stranger view on the way north; Spiderman on the bonfire at Brae...


I don't know what Spiderman did to end up on top of a bonfire, but I guess we all know why Lance Armstrong has ended up on Edenbridge's bonfire...


Each year for the past 15 years Edenbridge Bonfire Society have chosen a likely person who's been in the news for all the wrong reasons for their Guy. I was surprised at Spiderman been there at Brae as there doesn't seem to be a tradition of Guys or  penny for the Guy up here, may be as many north of the border (along with many of us sooth) would be happy to celebrate what he tried to do!

I didn't get out to any bonfires on Bonfire Night itself, it wasn't such a nice night, so here's the one from Saturday's display at Clickimin again...


No comments:

Post a Comment