Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Back Nort in cooler climes...

We'll were back in Shetland now and I'm enjoying the cooler air, though not my first job on return, of cleaning the overflowing gutters that have blocked with leave litter, stinky yuck yuck! Next job is to cut the jungle of a garden when I have the energy. It's amazing how fast the stuff grows up here with 24 hours daylight in the summer.

Anyway, I just thought I's post a few photo's of my daughter's big day; and a wonderful day it was too!  The wedding itself was at  St Aidan's Church, Boosebeck. I was a bit busy there to be thinking of taking any photos! 




So the following are from the reception at Tockett's Mill near Guisborough.




Congratulations to you both Adam and Robyn and a big thanks to all who made it the special day it was.


The gorgeous bride...




The happy couple's first dance...



A rare sight of me all togged up. I'd managed to ditch the jacket though!



A rather large and yummy cake...



My niece, sister-in-law and Clare relaxing


Even Beren didn't escape the suit, but he'd ditch the jacket too!


And later, as they do, things got more relaxed. Beren, niece and grandaughter, Faith


Mmm... one for the album I reckon Adam...


 The kids got the party going...


 And soon I was too...



Next on the horizon is Scalloway Summer Street Party this weekend and The Tall Ships next weekend Woo Hoo!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a wonderful day; congratulations to Robyn and Adam. Nice to see you all-dressed-up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics Kev. Looks like you had a great time.
    You never know, maybe bump into you next week ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete