Sunday, 15 May 2011

Random day...

I'm pretty much under the weather right now, both with my ankle and just generally run down with over doing it. The time for taking it easy is long gone. I need to STOP.


We were under the weather right enough yesterday, sun one minute and heavy rain the next, but we had a few jobs that really had to be done, one of which meant vacating the house for a couple of hours. After some essential errands in Lerwick and sitting watching some dinghies in the harbour, we headed out along Seafield Road to the Ness of Sound and watched the terns and seals for a bit.







Back at home the sun was out, so I sat while Clare and Beren played with some very big bubbles...



Today I'm still very much the wrong side of exhausted. Just the one 'job' to do and that's look at the dinghy with my friend to try and find the elusive leak. Once found it can wait to be fixed...


And now I have to get off here too...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures of your small boy catching bubbles. If only life were that simple all the time! Enjoy some rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know LOL! Being a grown up is hard sometimes!

    ReplyDelete