Saturday, 16 April 2011

In the palm of my hand...

I've been working on a new routine to build up my strength and endurance at Scalloway Weight Training Club courtesy of great advice from Kirsten Tulloch. I'm using dumbbells a lot in one work out now and it's a pain sometimes trying to find the right weight or realising that some one has a whole family of the dumbbells nestled around them, and they are using them, all, even if they really only have two hands.


Luckily I spied a pair of bowflex dumbbells in the corner, possibly not manly and metal enough for some, but they're great, you literally dial in what weight you want and go. After doing some of my routine I looked down to see I'd been branded! A mirror image of bowflex on the palm of my hand, quite amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment