Thursday, 10 June 2010

Avon skin so soft on order!

It's not as if the midges are being a problem, yet! But having to evict them from my bath is getting a bit too close for comfort, or should I say discomfort!

Here's the offending blighter; probably has his mates hidden some where.



I'm just off out to the garden to see if i can get some photos of the starlings and sparrows feeding their chicks that are in our roof and next doors air space. I may have some lumps as well as pictures when I return LOL!

3 comments:

  1. ooh I was bitten to bits the other night. I had to come in. Last year it wasn't a problem. Not sure why there are more biters around this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... the birds seem to have more sense than me and are in hiding. I just feel like my sking is crawling LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the answer was a fire. Normally a BBQ with some ale. It was not too much of a problem when I used to smoke. You can get mossi head gear. I remember my next door putting butter on the more exposed areas. Though there is nothing worse than the sound of one entering your ear, sooo loud and unable to scratch.

    ReplyDelete