Saturday, 24 April 2010

Picking poo in my birthday suit!

Ha ha ha... I bet that got you!

Now I'm 40 and, as I've been reminded, officially part of 'da over da hill mob', I thought I'd better treat myself to a blue boiler suit from LHD, de rigeur in Shetland. Just need the yellow wellies to complete the look!

A friend was looking after Beren so that Clare and I could got out for a special treat on our own. A scrumptious meal at Busta House Hotel with great service, a great setting, but no boiler suit! We ate in the Busta Lounge and it was excellent both in quality and quantity; wish I could drink as they had a fantastic list of malts on offer.

From the garden, with big trees!


Looking up from the Voe side


Looking out over to Brae


My best birthday present enjoying the view

No comments:

Post a Comment