- Use a mortar and pestle to mash plenty of garlic, black pepper, paprika, salt and olive oil into a marinade
- Cut pork steak into 2cm cubes and marinade in the above gunk for a couple of hours
- Par boil some tatties(Shetland)
- Rough chop a green pepper, onion and chorizo
- Fry the pork (Shetland) in the marinade and oil
- Add the peppers, onions and chorizo and fry a bit more
- Add the potatoes, tin of tomatoes and a glass of white wine and add water (Shetland) if needed
- Let it simmer away for 15 minutes
- Add cockles and prawns (Shetland) and let steam with the lid tight on until they all open. Disgard any that haven't opened!
- Serve with crusty bread and butter
- Don't forget a bowl for the shells and kitchen roll for the mess, yum...
Looks and smells delicious
Are you tempted?
A belch might be in order now!
Tune in to see if we're still alive tomorrow...